HI, WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

My name is Fernanda and I hope that through this space we can share and learn a lot of things together. I want you to know more about me so let’s get started.


At least 2 years and 6 months ago, God gave me the blessing to married with the man of my dreams, i always wished being married and having a family, now I can say I DID IT but it isn’t easy, marriage is full of challenges but we’re both making the best we can to keep it together through this travel. Along the years together, we have created 2 beautiful daughters.


Since I was a little girl I loved makeup, I remember that I always took the makeup product of my mom, I played with them and I’m sure I screwed up some of them too. When I was 16 years old I started to wear makeup, it was a very natural look but I felt like a truly girl. Through that time until 22 yrs old I did the makeup myself learning and watching YouTube videos like a lot of us do it. 


At June of 2019 I empowered myself to take a Makeup Online Course to become a Professional Makeup Artist. I take care of my 2 little girls all day long so I cannot be present in school, so I had to go for what the online opportunity. Let me tell you that without the moral and financial support of my husband i wouldn’t be able to fulfill my dreams so I’m very thankful with him. And I wanna mention someone very important in this new project, my dear friend Kenny Guzmán who literally pushed me to make this Blog, she has one too so let’s read it but I wish that everyone could have a friend like her, she’s ready to help anyone that needs it, thank u my friend! 


So another of my dreams it’s to share my knowledge with people, to help them realize that they’re beautiful inside and outside. I will post in this Blog topics about makeup, tips, tutorials and more, so be alert. I have 23 years old now and I really hoping isn’t late to make my dreams come true taking the hand of God to guide me.


-With love, Fernanda ❣️

Comentarios